Saturday, August 1, 2009

Xavier and Jens First Mini Vacation VEGAS!

We were invited to join a large group of friends in vegas and had a blast. Everyone stayed at the Grand Hilton Vacation Club except Xavier and I. We were also invited to stay but soon realized that it would be best to just get our own room since X had comps. It was my first time to Vegas with my hubby. We had a wonderful time and hope to do it again soon! Our first night there we arrived at our hotel and met our friends at O'Sheas. LOL I was not fond of this place, but whatever I got to see my friends. I mean who doesnt want to play beer pong in Vegas...lol
Above: My Copilot, he is not very helpful. Why do I always get stuck driving. I guess its my control issues...lol
Above: Me the Pilot of the Odyssey
Above: I had to take the tourist picture....lol So much construction...the trafic was terrible
Above: Typical Picture of Xavier and I. He can never take a normal picture.
Above: My favorite couple. Brandon and Ashely. Also known as Brashley.
Above: X and I, with Ashleys tongue in the back. Nice Ash!
Above: Ash and I. Our first night in vegas!!!! WOOOHOOO

So after a couple hours at O'Shea's Xavier had to get out of there and go to his place of fun. What else, a Club. After rounding up 20 people and deciding who wants to go and who doesn't and then waiting on the boys and girls to change into something a little dressier for the club, we finally went to Body English about 2 hours later. 1:30am VIP status of course...lol
Above: Blake getting ready for the Club.Above: X and Cody waiting on the rest of the slow pokesAbove: X. One comment, thank god he dosen't dance in public.Above: Krissy and Blake fight...who knows why...lol
Above: Cody and X sticking flaming hot cheatos and string cheese up Blake's Butt. Poor Blake!
Above Pictures: Blake digging flaming hot cheatoos and string cheese out of his butt crack. He eventually had to go change...LOL
Above: Xavier and I acting like dummy's! We are good at that.


Finally we made it to the club!!!!! Pictures Below:
Above: The girls having a blast at the club.
Above: I love this pic!Above: Blake and I acting like idiots!Above: Me with my amaretto. My favorite drink!Above: One more amaretto please and bring him a jack!Above: Blake making the X face...lol
Above: A straw was stuck to my shoe for hours..I could lose that thing!Above: I am sure I was hurting him...lol Thats his ouch face! LOLAbove: Blake and Xavier trying to find the bathroom. Holding each other up. Banging into the walls. I wished I would have got a video at this point. I soon had to take Xavier back to the room. He was out of commission for the night. Thats what jack does to you!

1 comment:

  1. Your captions are too funny! I can't believe you drove to Vegas and Xavier slept! You are WAY too nice. =)

    ReplyDelete