Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 3 - Vegas

We woke up again at 11:30am, I was shocked. We wanted to go to the pool at the Hilton Grand Vacation Resort with Brandon and Ashley. We woke up, walked there in 115 degree heat. Our skin felt like it was burning, only to find out that the pool was closed because the filters didn't work the night before. The pool was green, pretty gross, you couldn't even see the bottom. EWW So we decided to go back to Balley's were we were staying and enjoy some sun over there. I have absolutely no pictures of me in a bathing suit. NO THANK YOU. So no pool shots, you will just have to imagine me lounging in the pool drinking amarettos...lol. We decided to get ready and go to dinner at Benihana's. Why they choice a restaurant that we can go to at home, I don't know. So we went. I also have no pictures from dinner. I was just slacking. Unfortunately I only make it half way through dinner and was not feeling well. I stayed close to a restroom for about a hour. This pretty much sucked. The dinner made us all feel back so we all headed back to our room for some rest, while the boys acted there age on the floor.

After we got a little rest, we decided to go out. We started walking with no place really in mind, but ended up at the Carnival Bar. OMG So much fun. There was a band playing tons of new rock and classic rock and on there breaks, the DJ came out for about a hour and played the booty shaking music. The bartenders juggled every bottle of alcohol they picked up to serve and also did a show, juggled fire, balancing 20 bottles on there noises and give out tons of free shots. Of course I took one. I wouldn't want to be a party pooper! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment