Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mommies Little Helper

We were planning a trip to Sea World the following day and I just had to get my bathroom clean before I went. It was absolutely unacceptable to my standards. It had not gotten cleaned the prior weekend because we were in Vegas. Since I was unable to clean it during nap time on the weekend, I had a helper. And he thinks he needs to do everything, but it was cute. He knows you suppose to spray the mirrors and wipe them with a paper towel, but he also likes to spray himself...grrr

After we were done cleaning. I was getting Brandon ready for a bath. And if you normally read my blog, you would know my son loves to wear high heels. And this is how he came out of his sisters room. LMAO He was wearing a shirt, no bottoms, high heels and his sisters wig from Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I am cracking up! I love his little thighs and heels. Ethan had that same shirt. It makes me want to cry. I miss him being that little and wearing it! =(

    ReplyDelete