Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 2 Vegas

We woke up at 11:30am. WTH I never get to sleep in that late. In fact I can't sleep in that late at home even if I tried. I guess thats what happens when you stay up till 5:30am. It was worth it, I had so much fun. Xavier was not bright eyed and bushy tailed the next morning. Thats what happens when you spend to much time with your friend Jack Daniels. lol We decided to walk around the strip for a little bit with Brandon and Ashley. We did the ring toss at Margaritaville, we all sucked, then walked in 117 degree heat to get fat Tuesdays. Everyone complained because they had no idea how good it was. Well they loved it, but who doesn't love fat Tuesdays. We had 2 rounds of fat Tuesday's, water messages, regular messages and lunch at some Mexican restaurant in the passage shops. It was a fun day!
Above: Brandon and Ash got cute animals made out of towels in there room.
Above: The ring toss!
Above: Brandon was about to making it. But, he didnt...lol
Above: Ash and I waiting for Brandon to give up on the ring toss.
Above: The four of us at lunch with our Fat Tuesdays!!! YUMMY!!
Above: Ash's Fat Tuesdays was blue and it make her tongue look like a smurf.
Above: The Brashleys acting dumb!
Above: The love of my life!

After our outing, we went back to the room for some R&R. To prepare for the night. We all met at the piano bar in New York New York. Xavier had a driver take us in Escalade. One day I will have my own!!! I loved that car. When we showed up Xavier and Cody were wearing the same shirt...lol We make them take pictures together. I unfortunately got no other pictures this night. I was the one hating life the next morning. We didnt plan that either....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment