Saturday, September 5, 2009

LA County Fair

Brandon and I went to the fair on dollar day to meet my friends Ryan, Amber, Ethan and Emily. We only stayed for a few hours, but we played with trains, got to see the car museum, pig races and had gyros for lunch. We soon were too hot and irritated by the crowds so we left early, but it was a fun morning.Shopper in Training. I was throwing things in the basket, he didnt do it. Already like his father!My little man..so cute!I could not get a picture of them together. Neither would stand still! LOL
We found some couches so we sat for a little bit in the air conditioning. It was great except for the little boys would not rest for 5 seconds. They were jumping playing, wrestling, oh boy they gave us a run for our money.Ethan took this picture of us, he is still in training, which is why we are missing heads! LOL
Me, Brandon and Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment