Monday, September 7, 2009

Brandon and Mommies Fun Day at Home!

Mommy and Brandon stayed home for the day. He was not feeling well and running a temperature in the morning, but he fooled me. He felt fine, he drove me crazy body slamming pillows on the ground all day long. We can only do stuff like this when GG is not home, so I left him do it all day. The house was destroyed, thankfully I got it all cleaned up before GG came home!
After a long day, I was excited for bath time and bed time. Brandon finally got the word NO down. Everything you ask him, is NO. He was in the bath tub 20 mins and I said "Brandon time to get out!" He replied with, "no, no, no." So I drained the water and the little bogger sat there another 10 minutes until I dragged him out. (plus who doesn't love baby butts)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pink bargain pull ups :o)

    Melissa - aka mdb3383 on Coupon board :o)

    ReplyDelete