Friday, September 4, 2009

Brandons First Dentist Appointment

Last week Brandon fell and chipped is tooth. I was so upset only because I knew he could not get it fixed. He is too little, but Nana was worried that he damaged his adult tooth when he fell. I called the dentist and he fit us in. Our appointment was at 7am, I was nervous that Brandon would be bad since it was so early, but he did great. He loved to look at the fishes in the waiting room. When we got called back, he walked holding my hand to the room and hopped right into the chair. The dentist (Dr. Bowen) came in shortly after and Brandon got to play with the chair and the mirrors. He thought that was great! After a few short minutes he laid back in the chair and opened his mouth really wide so Dr Bowen could look. Brandon did GREAT, way better than I expected. He loved his first dentist trip. He hugged everyone in the office, blew kisses and we left with his new cars toothbrush in hand! Thanks Dr. Bowen and staff for making Brandon's first dentist visit so great!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment