Saturday, November 7, 2009

Vegas Trip

My friend at work, Robin, invited me to go on a party bus to vegas for the day. It was 2 days prior to my b-day, so heck yeah I went. I brought my sister with me. We left at 7am, started drinking at 7:30am and came home around 10:30pm. Drinking all day takes a beating to the body, but it does not happen very often and I can say I had a great time. I was probably the loudest one on the bus, trying to get everyone to liven up, but whats new I am usually the loudest one...lol Thanks DeAnda's for inviting me!!!Sis and I on the way to the bus 6:45amRobin and I on the way to the bus 6:45amOur group. We had tons of fun!Me, Laura and Roland going to get some food. FINALLYExchanging containers...lol... Mel is too funnyRobin and MelRoland has passed out, Robin wants too..lol
Yep, 3 sheets to the windStop making funny faces in your sleepStill partying...everyone was telling me to shut up...PARTY POOPERS

1 comment:

  1. You are crazy for going to Vegas that early! LOL You always were the life of the party in college. :)

    ReplyDelete