Sunday, July 19, 2009

Swimming Fun

Brandon has almost no fear of the water. Saturday we went to Stephs aunts house with a bunch of people and they had Brandon jumping off the diving board. It was so much fun! Brandon had a blast with all the people there to play with. He wore a life jacket that was borrowed and had tons of fun in the pool. So Sunday I decided to go and buy him a life jacket to wear in our pool and possibly some floaties to help him keep his head up. I go to walmart and they were all out of boy life jackets, all they had left was dora. I am not putting my son in a dora life jacket that will be seen by others...lol So I figured I would just get him the floaties. Well on the floatie aisle I found this! I loved it. So I bought it and Brandon did very well in the pool. Dot laugh to hard at him. He looks hot!

1 comment:

  1. You couldn't buy Dora but you bought your son that??????? LMAO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete