Friday, April 10, 2009

Cake POPS!!!!

April 10, 2009: Anyone close to me knows I am a babycenter addict. I eat, breath and sleep babycenter. Well maybe not to that extreme but close. Anyways in April everyone was talking about these cake pops that were made on http://bakerella.blogspot.com/. I feel in love and decided to make them. Well it just so happened that I got a email from a friend of my BFF who was putting together a bake sale for Kennedy. If you have not had the opportunity to meet this incredible child who has defied the odds so many times. Please read about her: http://www.kennedybonomo.blogspot.com/. She give so much strength to so many people. Well obviously I would do anything for Kennedy so I had to make something, even though I am quite challenged when I comes to baking. LOL I decided to make cake pops. It was right around easter and they turned out quite cute, especially since a novice made them. And the best part is we raised over $1700!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment